söndag 27 november 2011

Learning

I have been taught something, something valuable for me.
As a strict person and a hard to get close to person I had lulled myself into believing that my own urges had nothing to do with my socializing and social behaviour to other people.
I just got reminded that "no you are just hiding it for yourself" and was told to " loosen up"
Perhaps this is a step in the right direction.

The problem I have now is that I after recognizing my own feelings and their worth went and kissed three ladies in one night, strange as it seems, I dont see myself as a player atleast, this has put me in a bit of a conundrum

Solving this without hurting anyone might just be a tad bit tricky


I found a comet
And then I found another brighter comet, this is something i would not have considered before, but now the brightness is important.. enough important to let another comet go one asks oneself

I just dont wanto dim anyones lights.
Kisses from a lonely man.

Inga kommentarer: